ARCO Protection Systems is a diversified specialty contractor that installs, services, and maintains premium fire protection systems and products.
As a single-source contractor, we have the resources, factory support, licensing, and in-house labor to support any fire protection system you may have or need.
For new installations, we will start with your design or we will design-build with our in-house engineers based on your fire protection needs and budget. Through cost analysis, we will incorporate a “turn-key” package without the need to have multiple subcontractors.
“One Call, One Source, One Point of Accountability”
Having the proper authorized distribution, highly trained staff and required licensing, we are your true single source fire protection contractor. Please call with any questions or requests for literature.
We represent the following manufacturers:
- Notifier, division of Honeywell – Fire Alarm
- Fire-Lite Alarms, division of Honeywell – Fire Alarm
- System Sensor, division of Honeywell – Fire Alarm
- Xtralis/VESDA – Very Early Warning Fire Alarm
- Fike – Gaseous Fire Suppression
- Janus – Gaseous Fire Suppression
- Reliable Sprinkler Corp. – Sprinkler Systems
- Viking Sprinkler Corp. – Sprinkler Systems
- Victaulic – Sprinkler Systems/Fittings
- Watts – Backflow Devices
- Gast – Air Compressors/Air Maintenance Devices
- Engineered Corrosion Solutions, Inc. – Nitrogen Generators.
- Buckeye Fire Equipment Company – Fire Extinguisher
If your system is not listed above, please call as we service many other manufactured systems, new, old and obsolete.